1.3 m3 (1.7 yd3) General Purpose Bucket with bolt-on teeth
OverviewCat® General Purpose Buckets have been designed to optimize performance of the Cat Compact Wheel Loader when loading, carrying, leveling, grading and dumping in a wide variety of applications and materials.
1.3 m3 (1.7 yd3) General Purpose Bucket with bolt-on teeth - Specifications
|Base Edge Thickness||
1.3 m3 (1.7 yd3) General Purpose Bucket with bolt-on teeth - Related Products
- Application - Designed for digging, loading, carrying, leveling, grading and dumping in a variety of applications and materials. These all purpose buckets are ideal for construction, landscaping, industrial and more aggressive demolition applications.
- Superior Loading - Long bucket floor length, combined with large radius back wrapper, provides superior material loading and dumping, resulting in greater payloads and quicker cycle times.
- Rugged Design - Upper and lower torque tubes and thick side walls provide added strength and increased durability in aggressive applications.
- Strong and Durable - Hardened front base edge and side cutters provide excellent penetration, durability and wear life.
- G.E.T. Options - Base bucket also available with bolt-on cutting edge and bolt-on teeth.