Cat® C3.6 Diesel Engine for Tractors
OverviewThe Cat® C3.6 agricultural tractor engine offers the perfect balance of compact size, reliability, and performance. This engine is offered in ratings ranging up to 100 kW (134 hp) @ 2200 rpm.The C3.6 is designed to meet the specific requirements of agricultural tractors including structural sump with integral twin balancer shafts.The C3.6 meets EU Stage V, U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final, and Japan 2014 emission standards.
Cat® C3.6 Diesel Engine for Tractors - Specifications
391 lb-ft @ 1500 rpm
550 Nm @ 1500 rpm
U.S. EPA & CARB Tier 4 Final, EU Stage V
|Rotation from Flywheel End||
DOC+DPF or DOC+DPF+SCR
|Weight - Net Dry - Basic Operating Engine Without Optional Attachments||
- Emissions - Meets U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final, EU Stage V and Japan 2014 emission standards.
- Reliable, Quiet and Durable Power - World-class manufacturing capability and processes coupled with proven technologies and extensive field validation assure reliability and durability in tough nonroad applications.
- High Performance - Leading edge fuel systems and turbocharging provide high torque even at lower engine speeds.
- Fuel Efficiency - Fuel consumption optimized to match the measured operating cycles of agricultural tractors.
- Fuel & Oil - U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final, and EU Stage V engines require Ultra Low Sulfur Diesel (ULSD) fuel containing a maximum of 10 ppm sulfur (EU) and 15 ppm sulfur (U.S.), and new oil formulations to support the new technology. Your Cat dealer can provide more information regarding fuel and oil.
- Broad Application Range - Industry-leading range of factory configurable ratings and options to enable a solution for your machine.
- Low Cost Maintenance - Worldwide service delivers ease of maintenance and simplifies the servicing routine. Capable of optimal oil change intervals of 500 hours. The S•O•S℠ program is available from your Cat dealer to determine oil change intervals and provide optimal performance.
- Quality - Every Cat engine is manufactured to stringent quality standards in order to assure customer satisfaction.
- World-class Product Support Offered Through Global Cat Dealer Network -
- Scheduled maintenance, including SOS℠ sample
- Customer Support Agreements (CSA)
- Extended Service Coverage (ESC)
- Superior dealer service network
- Extended dealer service network through the Cat Industrial Service Distributor (ISD) program
- U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final, EU Stage V Aftertreatment Features - Technology – The DOC, DPF and SCR technology provides customers with a solution which meets the emissions standards while providing optimal fuel consumption and transient response. For power ratings below 56 bkW (75 bhp), the SCR is not required. Mounting – On engine aftertreatment offered for best value and simplest OEM design and manufacturing processes. Remote mount alternatives are also available.