Cat® C1.5 Diesel Engine
OverviewThe Cat® C1.5 Industrial Diesel Engine is offered in rating 18.4 bkW (24.7 bhp) @ 1800 rpm and meet U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final emission standards. Industries and applications powered by C1.5 engines include: Aircraft Ground Support, Auxiliary Power Units, Bore/Drill Rigs, Chippers and Grinders, Compactors/Rollers, Construction, Forestry, General Industrial, Material Handling, Mining, Mobile Earthmoving Equipment, Mobile Light Towers, Pumps, Trenchers, Turf and Landscaping, Underground Mining Equipment and Welders.
Cat® C1.5 Diesel Engine - Specifications
63.4 lb-ft @ 1800 rpm
86 Nm @ 1800 rpm
U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final
Naturally Aspirated (NA)
|Rotation from Flywheel End||
|Weight - Net Dry - Basic Operating Engine Without Optional Attachments||
- Reliable, Quiet and Durable Power - World-class manufacturing capability and processes coupled with proven core engine designs assure reliability, quiet operation, and many hours of productive life.
- High Performance - Substantial torque rise delivers impressive performance throughout a wide speed range while maintaining low operating costs.
- Fuel Efficiency - Fuel consumption optimized to match operating cycles of a wide range of equipment and applications while maintaining low operating costs.
- Broad Application Range - Industry leading range of factory configurable ratings and options for agricultural, material handling, construction, mining, aircraft ground support, and other industrial applications.
- Package Size - Ultra-compact package size ensures ease of installation as well as exceptional power density.
- World-class Product Support Offered Through Global Cat Dealer Network -
- Scheduled maintenance, including SOSSM sample
- Cutsomer Support Agreements (CSA)
- Caterpillar Extended Service Coverage (ESC)
- Superior dealer service network
- Extended dealer service network through the Cat Industrial Service Distributor (ISD) program